Purple Kantha Double layered Cotton Bed Cover
This Kantha bed cover is an example of traditional art and hard work by a small community of women in Rajasthan. Two layers of cotton sheets are stitched together using the traditional art of kantha. This overall kantha embroidery not only adds to the looks, but also adds to the life of the product. This is also an ideal wrap for mild winters and air conditioned rooms in summers. Quality of 100% cotton fabric is good for any type of skin.
Out of stock
- Kantha work bed cover/dohar/AC Quilt.
- Size: 220 x 270 cm. Double layered, 100% Cotton.
- A piece of traditional art. Can be used as bed cover, bedspread, dohar, AC quilt.
- Kantha bedcovers are double layer bedcovers. Two layers of cotton are joined together with kantha stitches by hand. Owing to its thickness, it is also used as AC Quilt.
- There may be slight variation in the actual colour of the product which occurs due to lighting conditions/screen resolution.