Grey Kantha Double layered Cotton Bed Cover
Grey Kantha Double layered Cotton Bed Cover. Kantha is a type of embroidery that dates back several centuries. Legend has it that Gautama Buddha and his disciples used old rags stitched together to cover themselves while sleeping and therein lie the roots of kantha embroidery. What started as a way to meet life’s basic necessities, has caught the fancy of urban consumers and has become a style statement in the realm of home furnishings.
- Grey Kantha Double layered Cotton Bed Cover / Dohar / AC Quilt.
- Size: 220 x 270 cm. Double layered, 100% Cotton.
- A piece of traditional art. Can be used as bed cover, bedspread, dohar, AC quilt.
- Kantha bedcovers are double layer bedcovers. Two layers of cotton are joined together with kantha stitches by hand. Owing to its thickness, it is also used as AC Quilt.
- There may be slight variation in the actual colour of the product which occurs due to lighting conditions/screen resolution.
There are no reviews yet.