Blue Kantha Double layered Cotton Bed Cover
This Kantha bed cover is a product of diligence and hard work of a small community of women artisans in Rajasthan. Two layers of cotton sheets are joined with the running stitch called kantha. This form of hand embroidery not only gives a distinctive look to the sheet but also makes it durable to last long. This pure cotton bedcover/cotton quilt also works as an ideal wrap for moderate winters and air conditioned rooms in summers.
- Kantha work bed cover/dohar/AC Quilt.
- Size: 220 x 270 cm. Double layered, 100% Cotton.
- A piece of traditional art. Can be used as bed cover, bedspread, dohar, AC quilt.
- Kantha bedcovers are double layer bedcovers. Two layers of cotton are joined together with kantha stitches by hand. Owing to its thickness, it is also used as AC Quilt.
- There may be slight variation in the actual colour of the product which occurs due to lighting conditions/screen resolution.