Kantha Double layered Cotton Bedcover
Kantha Double layered Cotton Bedcover. 100% cotton, soft and breathable good for any sensitive skin. This Kantha bed cover is a work of art and diligence by a small community of women in Rajasthan. The kantha stitch is made starting in one corner and making short, parallel running lines holding two sheets of fabrics together. The reverse side is equally beautiful with plain fabric on which bright kantha stitches can be seen running across. This overall hand embroidery not only adds to the look of the quilt but also adds to the life of the product.
Out of stock
- Kantha Double layered Cotton Bedcover / dohar for double bed. Queen size
- Available Sizes: 205 x 255 cm. Double layered, 100% Cotton.
- A piece of traditional art. Can be used as bed cover, bedspread, dohar, AC quilt.
- This is a double layered bed cover. Two layers of cotton are joined together with kantha stitches by hand. Owing to its thickness, this is also an ideal wrap for mild winters and air conditioned rooms in summers.
- There may be slight variation in the actual colour of the product which occurs due to lighting conditions/screen resolution.
220 x 270 cm., 152 x 228 cm.